Your microblading/ shading (all permanent makeup) brows generally last between 12-18 months, but like with many procedures, there are a few factors that will prolong healing, or shorten the expected durability.
Please follow these instructions for up to 14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results of your microblade browse:
• No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process
• Avoid wetting eyebrows during healing process ( After 24 hours)
• Avoid sauna /steamy rooms(sauna)/ sunbeds during the healing process
• Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during healing process
• You may find that your eyebrows will scab or become slightly dry following the treatment. If they itch, DO NOT SCRATCH them, please. Instead, just tap them to release the itch
• If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process, pat them dry with a towel, but DO NOT RUB
• Apply your healing balm according to your therapist’s advice. If you have excessively oily skin, you may not need to use a healing balm at fall. For those itch dry skin, the balm can be used up to 3 times a day
• The client can use Q-tip and soap water to gently remove the previous layer of balm or to cleanse the eyebrows
• Notify your therapist if the tip-up session is needed 4-6 weeks after the procedure
• Avoid excess sun exposure as this can cause the pigment to fade and affect the healing process
• Avoid using daily skincare products directly on the eyebrows
• If you are due to or are having an MRI scan, please inform your doctor that you had microblading/semi-permanent makeup done
• If you are planning a chemical peel or any other medical procedure, please inform therapist of the procedure you have had. The procedure should only be done once the healing process incomplete
• If you are due to give blood after the procedure, please inform your nurse about microblading treatment you had done as this might alter the results
• Once healed, you may enjoy your eyebrows to the full set
Notice for permanent lip makeup:
Cold Sores can be a Temporary Negative Side Effect Of Permanent Lip Tattoo. Cold sores are caused by Herpes Simplex Virus HSV type 1. Cold sores are also called fever blisters, that can show on every part of the body, mostly on lips.
FIRST 48 HOURS
Following initial lash application or refill:
• Keep lashes dry.
• Avoid sauna and steam room, hot water
• Avoid participating in activities that cause you to sweat.
• Do not use oil-based products of any kind, on or near your eyes.
• Avoid touching lashes directly.
• Sleep on your side, not face-down.
AFTER 48 HOURS
• Wash lashes twice each morning and twice each evening, using an oil-free eye wash, such as Foaming Cleanser( DIAL FOAM SOAP, Johnson Baby Bath)